Thursday 6 August 2015

Prepping For Uni.

So its exactly a month until I'm back living the life in London.

I start at LCF (London College Of Fashion) in September.

I hope this will channel my portrait photography and enable me to really kick on with my photography and my life!


It's been tough the last few months if I'm being honest.

Being self employed is no walk in the park. You have to be (enables list form)

  • confident
  • passionate
  • don't give in
  • stubborn 
  • ruthless
  • Kind
  • Friendly


an opportunist. Grab what you can when you can. 

For example I landed a job up in Bradford. Next day drove up. Landed a Job in Plymouth. Next down down.

Its hard. I see people with Facebook pages trying their best and I wish them all the luck in the world because I know first hand how difficult it is!

I know for a fact some people think its stupid of me going to University. 

But at the end of the day as this picture will illustrate 



I doing what I think and know is best for me so that is what I am going to do.

I take this attitude into my work also. If you don't like then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

 What I'm trying to get as is really do what you think is best!

Until Next Time.




2 comments:

  1. I'm starting at LCF in September too. Best of luck! Following your work is always inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! What are you going to study? Also what halls are you in?

      Delete