Saturday 1 August 2015

Celebrating a Year Of Having A Website



So Yes! One Year of having and running a Website.

I created a Website because I wanted one place that everyone can find me and see my content. Then use social media to share that content & the Website 

This Website has seen many a change.

Heres a YouTube videos so you can see how much it has changed :0


Finally after a year of trial and error I believe I have come up with a layout that will be a great experience for every viewer.

I wanted it slick. I wanted large banners to make it obvious of when new content is added.

I have a guided tour of me rambling on about what I wanted to achieve.



Overall I wanted to say thank you for your support over the last year. 

I hope to carry on building an updating to stay on step ahead and bring an enjoyable web experience for all of you.

I'm going to leave you with a sort of montage of the content featured over the past year of www.alexleejohnson.com










Website Designed on (Squarespace)

Birthday Celebration Art Work By 
Katherine Ann Hemmings


Until Next Time.






No comments:

Post a Comment