Saturday 15 August 2015

The Dogs Bollocks.

Never stop learning!


I have been doing some research tonight on websites and through magazines finding out who has shot what and figuring out how a certain thing is photographed.

I wanted to write a post on this because you should never stop.

When you land something big it makes you feel like the Dog Bollocks and you are.

But its easy to fall back and sit on what you have done for months and not progress anywhere in that time, now that progression does not have to be shown in photo shoots.

Follow My Instagram 
(Me posting notes in Magazines to figure out how everything is shot)

Never stop looking at others,

Looking at His or Hers photographs,


Never stop,

If you have an idea don't go of shit ill write this down in the morning fucking write it down now,

It's like this blog post, I had the idea why I mid way through playing Destiny on Xbox,

I could have wrote this hours from now or tomorrow but I wanted to do it now,

It's just about keeping your mind active.


Now I'm not afraid to say I'm still learning of course I am. Everyone is!

The time I will think I'm the Dogs Bollocks is when I'm sitting on a veranda when I'm 70 saying "Oh I shot this huge thing once"




I can't wait for the next thing that I learn to continue progression,

Remember to balance this though!

I have huge drive and passion but you can over work and over think,

Do as much work/research as you want there is no limit but If something comes into your mind like oh.. I fancy going for a walk or oh... I fancy grabbing a cuppa or I want to kill thousands of peasants on Total War. Then go and do it.

It's all about balance.

This post has got deep.

Until Next Time.






No comments:

Post a Comment